This is another post about skincare.
Hold on though, this is not any regular article about another cleanser or chemical-based cream you need to buy (we are all for organic products here).
You’ve probably stumbled upon the word ‘moringa’ also known as 'drumstick' somewhere. Well if you haven’t previously, now you have.
This plant is known for working magic on the skin for centuries.
You definitely should add OTI moringa leaf powder into your skincare routine because you have been missing out on its natural skin-enhancing properties.
Here are 5 unarguable reasons you should get some moringa leaf powder and oil ASAP.
1. Gets rid of acne: Moringa oil and moringa pastes have been known to fight pimples and acne breakouts on the skin for ages. Although it may sound contradictory to use oil to fight oil-related skin problems it is actually effective. As for the leaves, all you need is to apply a paste made from it on your skin and leave it for a while before washing it off. Due to the anti-bacterial nature of moringa, using it frequently will keep your skin free from infections.
2. Enhances your complexion: Moringa is popular for its blemish removal properties as it helps in toning the skin. When applied consistently, the natural elements contained in the leaves help fade ugly dark spots. Use a paste of the leaves on your skin every morning and evening and watch the blemishes literally vanish over time.
3. Anti-ageing secret: Both moringa oil and moringa leaf powder are used to get rid of facial wrinkles and all other skin damages. The natural components in moringa keep your skin firm and tighten your pores. This leaves your skin looking fresher and younger naturally.
4. Moisturises the lips: Who doesn’t want supple lips? Moringa oil is a common ingredient in many lip care products around the world thanks to its moisturizing properties. Moringa oil penetrates the sensitive skin and rejuvenates the lip tissues, leaving them soft. You can use moringa oil as a lip gloss during the day or at night before bed. For maximum effect, scrub your lips before application.
5. Fighting toxins: Beauty is not only about the exterior. Clearly, whatever happens on the surface of the skin is a reflection of what is going on inside. That is why it is not enough to smear products on your skin in search of a magical transformation when the root cause of your skin problems are not tackled. Usually, pimples and acne breakouts may be signs of accumulated toxins in the blood. Consuming moringa seeds or moringa powder would help detoxify your blood, which will simultaneously reflect in the clearness and health of your skin.
Despite these well-proven benefits of moringa, you need to consult a dermatologist before ingesting or applying any product for your skin health.