Our Aloe Vera gel is extracted from the Aloe vera plants from our farm in Ghana, where plants are grown organically. Containing most of the bioactive compounds in the plant, our Aloe vera gel is ideal for skin and hair treatment, and has many health solutions, thanks to its natural antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
The following bioactive compounds are; vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants.
Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Ghana (25kg)
- Aloe Vera gel can treat harmful bacteria, thanks to its various powerful antioxidant compounds.
- Aloe Vera gel is used as a treatment for sores, particularly burns, including sunburns and other types of wounds.
- Aloe Vera gel is used as a mouth rinse to treat tooth decay and diseases of the gum.
- Aloe Vera helps treat canker sores and reduces the pain associated with mouth ulcers.
- Aloe Vera gel improves skin and prevent wrinkles (skin elasticity, psoriasis and radiation dermatitis).
- Aloe Vera gel can be used as a traditional diabetes remedy.
- Aloe Vera gel could also prevent wrinkles and improve skin.
Local buyers: 25kg (gallon).
International buyers: 200kg.