Soyabeans are a species of legume that have become one of the most widely consumed foods in the world. They are extremely useful for human health and they are classified as an oil seed. Our Soyabeans make great recipes for vegetarians due to the high protein content it contains. They also contain vitamin K, riboflavin, folate, vitamin B6, thiamin, and vitamin C, iron, manganese, phosphorous, copper, potassium, magnesium, zinc and calcium. They are also a good source of organic compounds, antioxidants and phytoestrogens (isoflavones) which reduces the rate at which a women is likely to suffer from cancer.
Organic Raw Soybeans (1000 kg)
- Boosts the metabolic functions of the body.
- Beneficial for natural weight gain and loss.
- Antioxidants in Soyabean prevent cancer.
- Relieves menopausal symptoms.
- Improves the health of the heart.