Thu, Nov 23|
4th Ghana eCommerce Expo
Organic Trade and Investments will be launching its services and products at the fourth Ghana e-Commerce Expo and Conference to be held in Accra under the theme “Shaping Ghana’s eCommerce Landscape through Innovation, Adoption and Regulation”. We invite you to visit our stand. See you there!
Time & Location
Nov 23, 2017, 8:00 AM – Nov 24, 2017, 7:00 PM
Golden Tulip, Liberation Road, Accra, Ghana
About The Event
The fourth Ghana eCommerce Expo will provide the unique platform to forward-looking companies such as yours to:
• Sign on new business clients and generate leads
• Gain market exposure by displaying your products and services to thousands of highly targeted potential customers/buyers who need your products and services.
• Launch new products or services at Ghana’s only eCommerce event
• Directly reach potential customers/buyers with the audience of nearly 2,000 who are looking for the best strategy and solutions in the e-commerce industry
• Network with potential ecommerce e-solutions investors
Last year, we had 30 exhibitors and over 1500 attendees including MainOne Cable, GCNET, Spearhead Networks, Interpay, Slydepay, Zoobashop.com, Aramex, IPMC, Ghanadotcom, Afrikart, Nespresso, CIMA, Uniafrica, National Express etc…
This year we are expecting 50+ exhibitors and nearly 2,000 exhibition visitors over the two days. Special VIP invitations are being sent to Directors, Heads and Executives of :Ecommerce, Online Banking, Fintech, Digital Marketing, Online Sales, Cyber Risk and Security, Providers of Online Payments, IT, Software, Mobile App Developers, Ecommerce websites, Mobile Money, CEO’s, Managing Directors, Technology Entrepreneurs, Social Media influencers, Bloggers etc to attend this important event.